Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I tried to cover everything we have gone over in my musey room presentation.  I started with a real view of my home (where I created my first memory theater.)  Then moved into a realm of fantasy a journey of the dreamer.  I choose a concentric circular city to both show the Chinese puzzle box and the spiraling wheel.  The music my presentation is done to talks both about the gods, birth, soul, darkness, and the demonic.  The drums are the heart beat of the earth and my city is Dwarven a mythical people associated with the earth.  The guide shows us fantastic things (more easy etched into our memory) and at the end undergoes a transformation.  We then leave the city return to reality and I show how I used the characters from this fantasy world to memorize playing cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment